DUI misd no one hurt.

Harshausa

Hi i was been arrested for DUI last week (april 2017).and released after 8hours and charged with dui misd.i have my court date next month.

Q1) My employer filed H1b as i was in my opt.will it effect my H1b case approval if picked?

Q2) As my sister is in india and she is planning to come usa on her H1b visa.I was worried about her visa.does this dui case have any imapct on her visa.?

15 hours ago, Harshausa said:

Hi i was been arrested for DUI last week (april 2017).and released after 8hours and charged with dui misd.i have my court date next month.

Q1) My employer filed H1b as i was in my opt.will it effect my H1b case approval if picked?

Q2) As my sister is in india and she is planning to come usa on her H1b visa.I was worried about her visa.does this dui case have any imapct on her visa.?

Q1) Now a days its very dice pcant do anything, but hopefully lot of people in united states on H1B with DUI still existing, hopefully your presence will be there, just pray god and be good from next time onwards

Q2) I dont find any reason to worry about this, as every one person treated indivually here, if H1B with DUI person wife can get visa, your sister no where related until in this fear if she screws her own chance. Dont disclose this to her, she go in panic while giving to intreview(if you didnt told till now) 

1 hour ago, pontevecchio said:

At the very least you need a DUI Lawyer and an Immigration lawyer involved in the matter and talking to each other to minimize any damage. What was your BAC and which state?

My dui was in kansas state.BAC they have tried and it didn't show up..so they told me you have rejected.

6 hours ago, rockersingh8 said:

It wont affect ur sister h1 as she is not coming as dependent visa 

For your visa, i guess packet was already send before the incident so it shouldn't effect u unless u get a rfe. But than again u can provide necessary documents 

Make sure u dont repeat the mistake 

tk cr 

My job contract is going To end  next month.can i get another new job? With DUI on record.I was in confusion leaving us..please suggest me.

Thanks

Yes I have consulted DUI lawyey.any body please reply me.can I get a new job with dui on record?

Q) Can my parents apply visa? While i was having DUI case pending?

Q) should I tell my employer about DUI case.? My employer filed H1b recently.I was in confusion.please help me.

Thanks

4 hours ago, pontevecchio said:

How do you have a DUI with no alcohol detected in your blood?

Your parents visa has nothing to do with you. Presumably as an adult you need to make the decision about informing the employer on your own recognizance.

Thats what I am wondering too!! How come not detecting alchohol in blood? so you got clean cheat saying below levels or not detected means considered as high ?

They have given report that i have rejected dui BAC test.Actually  It didn't show up the reading.and they even didn't ask me blood test.charged me with DUI misd 1 and BAC test rejection.I spoke with criminal lawyer he told need not to worry about that.When the court trail starts they need Show proofs.

Q) any body please answer about my job.can i change to new job? As i was working in software industry.

Archived