H1 Extension Delay in getting receipt number(Premium processing)

SHRINAY

my documents for h1b transfer with PP reached uscis vermont office on March 10 2017. Still didn't get receipt number but attorney gave me receipt number from cashed i129 check.  My PP check was not cached yet which means they didnt accept my case yet from PP. 

On 3/20/2017 at 3:39 PM, SHRINAY said:

Hi, My documents reached USCIS,CA office on 11th march 2017, but we are yet to get the reciept number.

Is there such delay these days to get the receipt number? Any one facing similar issues?

-Regards

Did you apply in premium processing or regular?

My packaged delivered to Vermont PP center on 3/20, no checks cashed yet and no email receipt either.

Hi, My documents reached USCIS,CA office on 11th march 2017, but we are yet to get the reciept number.

Is there such delay these days to get the receipt number? Any one facing similar issues?

-Regards

Shrinay,

Did you heard back anything about your receipt number .

Thanks .

2 hours ago, drsb said:

Hi, My documents package was received at Vermont Center (Premium Processing) on 03/20/2017 and i had received the receipt number yesterday (03/22/2017). Just for your info.

Thanks for the update.Good to know they are still processing  the PP applications.

-Regards

Hi Did you receive your receipt number? I have applied for H1b extenstion premium to nabraska center.. my docs recived on 24 march.. today is 10 april not received my receipt number yet.

Archived