H4 EAD Options

Sashi86

Hello!

My wife is on H4 EAD and with the indications that H4 EAD might be revoked and with uncertainty in general, I was wondering if anyone can suggest options that are available.

Trying to get an H1 B sponsored send to be really tough, especially with premium processing now suspended. Transferring to f1 seems an option, but doing  Masters is a long term commitment and one we would like to avoid. So, am wondering if anyone here has any advice about any courses offered for a span of 1 year or so in Electrical engineering, on F1 or H4.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

Thanks for replying!

To answer your question, She can. But for an employer to sponsor her, she would need to go through the lottery process (or whatever equivalent comes up) come April 2018, as she has no Master's Degree and we did not yet find an employer to sponsor this April yet.

She can continue to work on H4 EAD till next year (if it's not revoked) , provided she can find a job in her field , I suppose. But if it does get revoked, instead of her sitting at home, we were wondering if it would be a good idea for her to pursue any further studies, not limited to Master's either on H4 or even by changing to F1.

Appreciate any thoughts. 

Archived