Eligibility for EB1

I want to validate my eligibility for EB1 PERM application.

My Work Experience:

1. Joined Software Industry back in June'2006 in Chennai India with Company A
  2. Worked in India for 4 years 8 months
  3. Performed roles of Software Engineer, Project lead and Project Management
  4. Moved to Onsite for Company A in H1B visa and Started working in USA from Feb'2011
  5. Moved out of Company A and joined Company B as a Project Manager in January'2015. My H1B had transferred from Company A to B
  6. Applied for PERM with Company B on January'2016
  7. So here comes the eligibility question. I have been performing Mangerial role here in my current company (Company B) so asked to file my PERM under EB1. 
  8. They replied back stating although i meet other criterias, i dont have any managerial work experience with Company B outside of USA. Since i joined Company B only in USA, i couldnt have outside of USA experience.

Question:

I would like some expert advice in clearing this eligibility question and educate me whether this is a USCIS policy? or Company B specific policy?

If one has to be apply PERM under EB1, is it enough to have Managerial role experience performed outside of USA or one should have performed Managerial role in the same company who files PERM?

Please help me in providing more details, for me to be able to go back and explain my case regarding eligilbility. Please let me know for any questions/details.

Thanks for reading!!

Archived