H1 Transfer and I-94 date - confused Help Needed

deepsum

Hi All , 

I have confusion regarding the H1 transfer and I-94 dates. 

I came on H1 B in Nov'2014 (with Petition Approved till 31st Dec '15 and I-94 too) and transfer the H1 to Company A in PP (March '15) and received an RFE which was replied and approval was received with I-94 (valid up till 29th March 2018 (Both Petition I-94 and petition)) . But I also applied for the transfer from A to B (when RFE was being responded) which also got approved later with (petition and I-94) till 26th July'2017. Eventually I stayed back with company A and Company B revoked it's H1 transfer. 

I have couple of questions 

1. Which I-94 is valid , 29th March '2018 OR 26th July'2017. 
2. Company A is planning for the Amendment and extension , will I need to tell them regarding Company B's transfer. 
3. My family traveled to India and came back on Company A's petition , got their VISA stamped and I-94 stamped till 29th March '2018 at PoE. 
4.will the last action rule will not apply in this case ? 
5.Another thing I notice that both the I-94 have same numbers does that make any difference ? 
6. My DL is valid uptill 26th July'2017.

Please help me. 

Thanks

4 hours ago, deepsum said:
Hi All , 

I have confusion regarding the H1 transfer and I-94 dates. 

I came on H1 B in Nov'2014 (with Petition Approved till 31st Dec '15 and I-94 too) and transfer the H1 to Company A in PP (March '15) and received an RFE which was replied and approval was received with I-94 (valid up till 29th March 2018 (Both Petition I-94 and petition)) . But I also applied for the transfer from A to B (when RFE was being responded) which also got approved later with (petition and I-94) till 26th July'2017. Eventually I stayed back with company A and Company B revoked it's H1 transfer. 

I have couple of questions 

1. Which I-94 is valid , 29th March '2018 OR 26th July'2017. 
2. Company A is planning for the Amendment and extension , will I need to tell them regarding Company B's transfer. 
3. My family traveled to India and came back on Company A's petition , got their VISA stamped and I-94 stamped till 29th March '2018 at PoE. 
4.will the last action rule will not apply in this case ? 
5.Another thing I notice that both the I-94 have same numbers does that make any difference ? 
6. My DL is valid uptill 26th July'2017.

Please help me. 

Thanks

1. 29th Mar 2018.

2. No need because company B has revoked its transfer.

3. That's fine.

4. No.

5. That's normal.

6. Get it renewed.

• 3 months later...

I went for the renewal for the DL and when officer checked the information on I94 using SAVE , found the 26th July 2017 date , so he raised the SAVE Case , but I am not sure why SAVE is showing  26th July'2017.......

1. Any insight on why SAVE have 26th July 2017 date ? 

2. My company A also filed the amend plus extension in regular.... and I am waiting for the decision ........  not sure from when 240 days clock starts form 26th July ' 2017 or 29th March 2018

Any help ....

I went for the renewal for the DL and when officer checked the information on I94 using SAVE , found the 26th July 2017 date , so he raised the SAVE Case , but I am not sure why SAVE is showing  26th July'2017.......

1. Any insight on why SAVE have 26th July 2017 date ? 

2. My company A also filed the amend plus extension in regular.... and I am waiting for the decision ........  not sure from when 240 days clock starts form 26th July ' 2017 or 29th March 2018

Any help ....

• 3 weeks later...

Got my DL up till 29th March ' 2018 which is exact same date as I-94 on A's petition My amendment / extension went into RFE ... for E-E relationship.

I have a further doubt / question ...

1.In case Amendment/extension (which was filled due to the merger of the company into parent company , everything else is same in terms of work , client and location) is denied and since my current H1 is approved till March ' 2018 will I be able to work till then for the same client and same location ?

Thanks for the input and help

Archived