Will be Stamping at HYD_Please Help

pankaj24

Hello All, 

Quick summary - Was on F1, H1b Approved last year, valid until Sept 2017, Will attend first time H1b stamping at Hyd. on last week of March.

Nature of employment - Employer(American consultancy) and Direct client(Reputed one). There is no any layer in between. Its direct client of my employer. Working for them for last 14 months. I am aware of what all general docs I need to carry for interview. 

My question is, What all documents related to my employer-employee relationship, employer-client relationship, and me-client relationship do i need to carry ?

My employer attorney did not mention anything(in this regard) other than, Copy of employment contract with Employer, signed by both parties ?

Don't I need client letter, Contract between client and employer, employers tax docs, employers organizational structure doc  etc. ?

Any help on above one would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pankaj.

20 hours ago, pankaj24 said:

Hello All, 

Quick summary - Was on F1, H1b Approved last year, valid until Sept 2017, Will attend first time H1b stamping at Hyd. on last week of March.

Nature of employment - Employer(American consultancy) and Direct client(Reputed one). There is no any layer in between. Its direct client of my employer. Working for them for last 14 months. I am aware of what all general docs I need to carry for interview. 

My question is, What all documents related to my employer-employee relationship, employer-client relationship, and me-client relationship do i need to carry ?

My employer attorney did not mention anything(in this regard) other than, Copy of employment contract with Employer, signed by both parties ?

Don't I need client letter, Contract between client and employer, employers tax docs, employers organizational structure doc  etc. ?

Any help on above one would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pankaj.

You need client letter for sure because you are working at a client place.

3 hours ago, shekar11# said:

You need client letter for sure because you are working at a client place.

Thanks Shekar11. Really appreciate your reply. I have taken client letter from my client side manager, which describes my duties(same as petition), my employer name and my tenure with them. 

I am just curious about the  docs regarding Contract between client and employer, employers tax docs, employers organizational structure doc  etc. 

Attorney has sent me full petition but for the confidentiality purpose, they have excluded employer-client docs, employer tax docs etc.  

19 hours ago, pankaj24 said:

Thanks Shekar11. Really appreciate your reply. I have taken client letter from my client side manager, which describes my duties(same as petition), my employer name and my tenure with them. 

I am just curious about the  docs regarding Contract between client and employer, employers tax docs, employers organizational structure doc  etc. 

Attorney has sent me full petition but for the confidentiality purpose, they have excluded employer-client docs, employer tax docs etc.  

You should be good. Most of the employers do not give those docs to employees unless absolutely necessary.

Archived