221g Issued at London Embassy

imssv

Hi,

I attended H1-B visa interview in London on 13th February as I was in London for work. VO asked me basic question and then asked for my resume and employment letter. After that he returned my passport back to me along with 221g and said we need to further look into your application please submit your passport once you get an email in 4-5 weeks and you do not need to schedule for another interview. He kept my original i797 along with my resume and employment letter and not further documents were asked. Since I have my passport and multiple entry UK visa I am flying to India and will come back once I receive email asking for passport. Anyone faced similar issue? What can be the possible outcome?

On 2/18/2017 at 3:09 AM, Tjgarla said:

Consulates Officers in LONDON are usually not equipped or experienced enough to issue an H1B as it's very rare . They go by the textbook which means every document will be verified and authenticated. 

Hi thanks for your reply. So do you know how long to do they usually take? Also what is the possible outcome?

Consulates Officers in LONDON are usually not equipped or experienced enough to issue an H1B as it's very rare . They go by the textbook which means every document will be verified and authenticated. 

One of our employees waited for 100 days after his visa interview in Dubai. Fortunately he works in Dubai .

Archived