H1b visa stamping personnel interview or Dropbox

prrabu

Hi Sir,

I have valid H1b visa until nov 2017. My employer applied H1b Ammendment and got valid I-797 approved until june 2018. Now I will be traveling for vacation to india from april to may 2017.  

My employer has already scheduled the dropbox option and got confirmation letter, Last week they came back saying dropbox has been stopped so planning to reschedule the In person interview. I called VFS office they said dropbox option still not cancelled you can submit the same. I am really confused can i go  Dropbox option or reschedule the inperson visa interview? Which option is better. Kindly advise me on this . 

Thanks. i have one more question regarding my depends H4 status.

My employer applied H1b Ammendment and got valid I-797 approved until june 2018.   In my visa stamping valid until nov 2017 with old pettion number. My wife and child passport also having the same. I contacted my employer they said for me only visa stamping required.   My wife and child can travel with existing visa and  not required for visa stamping for them. Kindly advise.

On 2/17/2017 at 4:14 PM, prrabu said:

Thanks. i have one more question regarding my depends H4 status.

My employer applied H1b Ammendment and got valid I-797 approved until june 2018.   In my visa stamping valid until nov 2017 with old pettion number. My wife and child passport also having the same. I contacted my employer they said for me only visa stamping required.   My wife and child can travel with existing visa and  not required for visa stamping for them. Kindly advise.

You also don't need new visa. You can use the existing visa. But if your employer has scheduled your visa then better for all of you to go together. 

Thanks. I am really confused, Though I am qualified for dropbox option still my employer is suggesting to reschedule  for in-person interview due to recent US policy changes and delay in process the docs , Is there any rejection possibility if i go for in person interview instead of dropbox option?  Which one is best. sorry to ask again and again.

18 hours ago, prrabu said:

Thanks. I am really confused, Though I am qualified for dropbox option still my employer is suggesting to reschedule  for in-person interview due to recent US policy changes and delay in process the docs , Is there any rejection possibility if i go for in person interview instead of dropbox option?  Which one is best. sorry to ask again and again.

Drop box is best and you qualify for it.

Archived