Can i travel to mexico from India for H1b stamping

Laxma

Hello All,

Is it okay to travel from India to mexico for visa stamping.

I am traveling to India in Mar 1st week and planing to mexico for 10 days vacation and planing for Visa stamping, this is my extension and first time visa stamped  in Jamaica.I am working in-house project.

Any suggestion.

Why not India?

bocz of 221gs and delay in process.

Thanks for your help.

Yes you can travel directly to Mexico from India. But not sure if you will have a flight directly to Mexico without any stops in USA. And if you have a stop / transit in USA you need a US visa i guess. Just check before you start your process.

And yes Visas in Mexico are faster and easier. Plan to go to Mexico city consulate or Guadalajara consulate . 

If your employer is a consulting company, things like "in-house project" are known to be code-words for on bench. THat's a recipe for visa denial.

"In-house projects" cost a lot of money, and consulting companies generally don't have that kind of money. Also, they have no expertise in marketing a product.

Real companies have business plans, market research, and marketing material for their products.

On 2/16/2017 at 1:21 PM, JoeF said:

If your employer is a consulting company, things like "in-house project" are known to be code-words for on bench. THat's a recipe for visa denial.

"In-house projects" cost a lot of money, and consulting companies generally don't have that kind of money. Also, they have no expertise in marketing a product.

Real companies have business plans, market research, and marketing material for their products.

Thanks for your response!!!!!

It's consulting and project based company(CRO). I do have in-project details from Client.

I changed my plans..I am going to mexico from USA.

On 2/16/2017 at 9:11 AM, gopalakrishnach said:

Not to scare you.. just my personal thought... .I am working in-house project. .. might create admin process and delay.. and also even VO might feel when you were in India why you didnot go to visa interview in India itself... vacation trip for Mexico for Indians might hard to sell also... why come all the way to Mexico.. VO might think about this...

Thanks for your response 

I changed my plans..I am going to mexico from USA.

On 2/16/2017 at 11:52 AM, Tjgarla said:

Yes you can travel directly to Mexico from India. But not sure if you will have a flight directly to Mexico without any stops in USA. And if you have a stop / transit in USA you need a US visa i guess. Just check before you start your process.

And yes Visas in Mexico are faster and easier. Plan to go to Mexico city consulate or Guadalajara consulate . 

Thanks for your response!!

And i am planing to mexico from USA now.

Going to tijuana...

Archived