How is Evaluation of EB2 V/s EB3 done for role of IT Project Manager with education 3 yr gradation fulltime and 2 yr diplmo. Computer systems

perappr

Hi

Currently I'm on H1B with 2 years remaining and my current US employer is planning to file my Green Card for the Role of IT Project Manager. Now currently I have 15 plus years of overall IT experience.

Working experience gained.

* 8 months with direct employee for a US based Life Insurance Employer 'A' working as IT Project Manager from Jul 2016 - Till date who is willing to Sponsor my Green Card.

* 124 months at India based Multinational IT employer 'B' headquartered in USA where I had played the below roles in my 10 year tenure in this company playing variety of roles and evolved to an IT Project Manager.

2014 - 2016 Software Engineering Manager

2009 - 2013 Associate Manager

2006 - 2008 Team Lead

* 16 months large Multinational India based IT firm Ltd. Oct-2004 to Feb-2006 - Sr. Software Engineer

* 18 months India based Multinational IT A firm "C" March ‘2003 To Sept ’2004. Software Engineer

* 19 months Multinational India based IT A firm "D"  May’2000 To Dec’ 2001 Consulting Systems Analyst Programmer.

* 6 months India based IT E firm (Khadi And Village Industries Commission) from Oct -1999 To April – 2000 Trainee Programmer.

Kindly note my education experience is 3 Years fulltime Bachelor of Science in Physics Major and applied subject Computer programming & System Analysis pass out in the year 1998 with a 2 year Diploma in Software Technology & Systems Management from and private institute NIIT which was done along with my graduation passout in 1999.

Please advise

1) If that can be considered as 5 year equivalent.

2) With 15 plus IT experience in the field of computers and with the current role which I’m playing with the current US employer as IT PM i.e. (Information Technology Project Manager)  will I be able to File in EB2 Or EB3 category.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived