Edla

Mysterious21

Hi Team,

I have landed at SFO Airport on 1st Feb'17 on a visit for 173 days on B1/B2 Visa through a invitation letter provided by an F1 student for me. However, I had to reveal to them after detailed interview with them in the secondary section of their office that I had thought I have come on a visit with an intention to find an odd job and make some money which could help my family back in India and I thought of returning on 24th July. I agree that this is the most stupid thing I have ever done in my life and I'm regretting it.

Because of this they have revoked by B1/B2 visa completely which was actually valid till 6th Jan'19 mentioning 22CFR41.122(e)(2) on my visa in the old passport(valid till 15th April'17), CBP officer also mentioned in the last page of my new passport as 212(a)(7)(A)(i)(I) ER. In addition to that they have also handed over an envelope to me with the photocopies of the signed documents which mentioned about me not entering US for the next 5 years.

Is there any help I can get in this regards which would revoke their decision and I can once again enter US with a valid H1B visa in future as I have a prospective employer who is there for me currently?. Let me know if you need any further details.

Also will this impact me in anyway on Canada Immigration which I have already applied Dec'16 for PR and currently in process?

Thanks,

Edla

given ur other prospects, why in the world u took the risk..

what triggered the POE officer's suspicion?  did u carry any compelling evidence of ur intended employment?

ur inadmissibility was based on immigrant intent, section a(7)..so talk to murthy firm in Chennai to see if you can get a waiver for H1 that allows immigrant intent..

Archived