Immigration issue with misdemeanor tresspassing

Ritu794

Hi! 

I was arrested for shoplifting in CA in 2010 and charges were  reduced to misdemeanor trespassing with 2. Yr probation , some fine.After completion of fine and prohibition, record was expunged.  I travelled to India in 2011 and 2014 and got my h4 visa issued with couple of questions related to the incident at US consulate and was sent secondary inspection at Poe. Now, with Trump as president and the new rules, will there be issue if I travel to India this year and issues at Poe ?  I should also get my visa stamped  in this travel. 

On 2/3/2017 at 3:00 PM, Ritu794 said:

Hi! 

I was arrested for shoplifting in CA in 2010 and charges were  reduced to misdemeanor trespassing with 2. Yr probation , some fine.After completion of fine and prohibition, record was expunged.  I travelled to India in 2011 and 2014 and got my h4 visa issued with couple of questions related to the incident at US consulate and was sent secondary inspection at Poe. Now, with Trump as president and the new rules, will there be issue if I travel to India this year and issues at Poe ?  I should also get my visa stamped  in this travel. 

Hii Ritu , was there any delay to get your visa stamped? What did the poe officer ask u at secondary inspection? What documents did u carry while traveling?

Archived