EB3 Priority Date current

ukumar10

Can someone share some experience or shed some lights? I have applied I-485 in 2007 and my priority date became current this month in EB3. As this has been so long period -  In the past I have received a letter stating that my application was pre adjudicated.

Does anyone know what would be the steps?

Are they going to schedule interview? or Medical? or

they will just approve as visa is available?

Today I  checked status online and saw the notice of RFE. I have not received the letter yet.

Anyone any idea what it could be I heard several version of  stating that it could be Medical examination and new appointment letter.

My job & company is not same anymore. Would that be an issue? Even though my application was pre-adjudicated 02 years back.

Please reply who has similar situation and past experience about. One more thing the RFE was issued on each application mine is prime and 03 dependent.

• 1 month later...

Wanted to provide an update. As I stated earlier we received RFE for each applicant asking demographics, medical examination, and appointment letter from current employer.

All responses have been submitted and USCIS has confirmed the receipt for the same.

Does anyone has past experience how much time it would take form now? As I asked my attorney and they said they can't tell this?

Thanks in advance .

Archived