Bahamas Cruise - i94 going to expire

RBN

I am on H1B Visa. My H1 Visa and i797 will expire in Sept 2017 and my i94 is expiring in May 2017.

My H1B Visa is in my old passport and I already have my new passport which is valid for next 10 years.

I am planning to go on a cruise to Bahamas in Feb 2017.

Can anyone please advise if it is safe to travel in a closed loop cruise within 4 months of i94 expiry.

Will my i94 be extended till my Visa expiry date in the port of entry - miami cruise port

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Iam on H1-B visa and my I-94 is going to expire in october 2018.My H1-B will expire on september 2019.

My H1-B visa is in my old passport and I already have my new passport which is valid for next 10years.

Iam travelling to Bahamas in July 2018.Can anyone please suggest if it is safe to travel to Bahamas? 

Also,will my I-94 gets extended till my visa expiry date in the port of entry-orlando cruise port.

• 7 months later...

My Friend is on H1B Visa. His H1 Visa, i94 and i797 will expire in July 2019.

His H1B extension will going to apply next month Feb 2019.

We are planning to go on a cruise to Bahamas in June 2019 and will be back to USA on June 24th 2019.

Can anyone please advise if it is safe to travel in a closed loop cruise within 20 days of i94 expiry.

Did he eligible to come back to USA on June 2019 or it would be better to plan next time? Please advice.

Archived