CHARGES TO FILE H 1 B

Krutika_07

Hi,

I am a student who recently graduated from Private University with a Masters Degree. I applied for my opt which got approved and started Full time job related to my masters degree with a private firm. I would like to apply for H1 B and know the process fee that USCIS charges. My employer has asked me to search for a attorney who could do paper work for. I know couple of them but am really confused with the prices they are charging me as every price is varying.

I would like to know usually what would the fee for the attorney to file and do the paper work for me. Do they charge hourly basis or they do for the whole process?  

On 1/26/2017 at 11:21 AM, Krutika_07 said:

Hi,

I am a student who recently graduated from Private University with a Masters Degree. I applied for my opt which got approved and started Full time job related to my masters degree with a private firm. I would like to apply for H1 B and know the process fee that USCIS charges. My employer has asked me to search for a attorney who could do paper work for. I know couple of them but am really confused with the prices they are charging me as every price is varying.

I would like to know usually what would the fee for the attorney to file and do the paper work for me. Do they charge hourly basis or they do for the whole process?  

Krutika_07,

I have asked our Client Service Department to send you information regarding what the Murthy Law Firm fees are for H1B cases. You can expect that information in the next few minutes. I have asked that they send it to your eMail address listed in your MurthyForum profile.

Archived