How does Service Center determination happen for B2 to F1 change of status

mohammed zaman

How does the COS determine which application will go to CSC or VSC based on what? Because processing times varies service center to service center. For I 539 change of status from B2 to F1, the processing time shows 1.5 months for CSC but more than 6 months for VSC. Is it based on schools or address? It would be great if i get the answer and decide which school to go or which address to show.

On 1/18/2017 at 10:49 PM, mohammed zaman said:

Please can you tell me Texas address would under vermont or California service center? 

Where can i find it? Is there any website i can find the service center based on address for i 539 change of status from b2 to f1. 

Your help appreciated

Visit the uscis dot gov website and search for I-539 filing address. You should find the information there.

The website says only dallas lock box address for I 539.

If someone Apply in Texas school but his mailing address is Utah which is under California service center, does his application goes to California service center or he has to show that he is living in Texas. Then it goes to vermont service center which has a long processing time

Thanks 

On 1/20/2017 at 1:56 PM, mohammed zaman said:

The website says only dallas lock box address for I 539.

If someone Apply in Texas school but his mailing address is Utah which is under California service center, does his application goes to California service center or he has to show that he is living in Texas. Then it goes to vermont service center which has a long processing time

Thanks 

You need to send it to Dallas lock box. They will take care of your application.

Archived