I94 History

SPrar

Hi,

We returned back from US in 2009, well before our visa expiration date.   Though we gave the I94 back at the airport while returning back, not sure how accurately all those are returned back.     Now,  we are planning to visit US again.    However, wanted to see whether all our previous entry and exit history is accurate to show that we returned well before the visa expiration date.    When I visited the official site to track I94, it says, it will show the history only for the last 5 years.    Is there way to get the complete history of all our I94 submission before we visit later this  year?

We do have have the scanned images of the old I-94, return stamp in my passport in our home country during emigration showing the date we returned, the eTickets.   We did have another visa stamping in our passports in the year 2010, that shows we returned back.    Are these details sufficient to show that we returned back from the US on time?

(We need to search for those boarding passes, not sure where they are.    With the eTickets, can we track and show that we returned back)?

Can anyone help me answering my questions and concerns in this post?

Thanks

Archived