Help needed for Canada Visiting Visa

orbit123

whatever i mentioned below  applies only if you are applying canada visiting Visa online .

I recently applied and got it approved via Online and will be receiving passport by Monday as it is in transit.I live in East Coast so submitted passport to NY(If you live near west coast you can send it to LA (  https://www.csc-cvac.com/en-us/selfservice/cvac_application_centres  ) Once you submit the below mentioned docs online they review and if everything you submitted looks good they will request you to send passport.

1) Signup and create your Profile @  http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

2) You can submit these docs online ,I797 ,3-4 Months paystubs,Saving bank account Monthly statement 3-4 months ,Employer letter,Invitation Letter to Canadian Embassy,Passport copies( (Old) and New if you have with old visa stamps ) . Digital Photo ,

IMM5645E--Family Form Details, IMM5257E -- Personal Details  :: You can download these 2 forms and fill the required details once you signup and complete step 1.

3) After they request you to send Passport by mail , take Cashiers cheque addressing as below for $30.59 and if you are submitting passport to NY  Send only Original cashier Cheque to the philly Address below   (if LA Send only original cashier cheque  to Utah Address)and 2 copies of the same should be sent with passport to NY (or LA) Consulate along with and prepaid USPS return Envelope mail ,signed VAC Consent Form 2 copies  (You can also find the same details in ( https://www.csc-cvac.com website.

Customer contact   details

Working Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday

Phone Number: (646) 741- 0130

Email Address: ny-info@csc-cvac.com , Email Address: la-info@csc-cvac.com

).

NY Centre-----------------------------------

CSC Consular Services Inc
Lockbox 3352
PO Box 8500
Philadelphia, PA 19178-3352

LA Centre----------------------------------------

CSC Consular Services Inc
P.O. Box 410039
Salt Lake City, Utah 84141-0039

--------------------------------

Note: You can use software like PDFsam Merge Software to merge all paystubs to one pdf document and all  bank statements merged to one pdf document.

I think this should be good enough for you to get started for applying canada visiting visa.

If you need anything pls contact via my email .I can better assist you if you have any other questions.  

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 4:18 PM, orbit123 said:

Hello Guys , 

Can anyone guide me to apply for Canadian Visiting Visa , too confused with the options . Its for me and my spouse . What all i need to submit not sure . Please send me any links or steps that i need to follow . 

Thanks, 

P

You are asking a very general question. The information is present on the website for online application and another person responded to your question. If there are specific questions, please post here and I would be happy to answer those.

Google "desi compile canadian visitor visa" and follow the first result. I did and got my visitor visa 2 weeks ago. I also posted few questions in response to this blog and the Administrator of the blog was kind enough to respond to few questions. It is very detailed in nature, and does seem to answer all the questions. But if you have any more questions apart from this, me or other folks here should be able to help.

1. How long they took to approve your online application.
2. How long they took to return your password with TRV visa once online application is approved.
3. I'm living in CA, can I goto Canada consulate and submit application by in-person? and how long it will take to return password if I submit in-person.
1. How long they took to approve your online application.
Around 3 weeks.

2. How long they took to return your password with TRV visa once online application is approved.
1 week.

3. I'm living in CA, can I goto Canada consulate and submit application by in-person? and how long it will take to return password if I submit in-person
Yes you can. But I am not aware of the timelines for an in-person submission.

Archived