Sep 27 Visa Interview 8.00 AM

Me : Good Morning Officer

VO : Good Morning, passport and I-797 Please

Me : passed

VO : Who is your Employer?

ME : XXXXX

VO : Who is your End Client?

Me : XXXXXX

VO : Was trying to give wrote something on the Yellow slip and checking his system

Me: Officer I do have old passport

VO : Pass it to me, he cancelled the old visa(Valid Visa upto 2 more months)

ME: I was thinking that ok he is going to approve my new visa

VO : Have you done Master's in Chm Eng

ME : Yes

VO: So you got 221 G in Calgary Canada Last time and it took long time right

Me : Yes I got it 

VO : He went inside and came back after 15 min and said at this movement I cannot issue your visa.

VO : Issued 221G but he said that last it took long time for you but this time you will get the update within the 24 hrs

Me: I was ok and asked him so you have cancelled my visa now if I don't get the update in 24 hrs I cannot enter into US so what would you want me to do in that situation.

VO : No issues you can go and at the border tell them you had interview and it is in the clearance process, show them approval notice and 221G form they will allow you.

Me: Ok

VO : Now you can go to the other counter one lady office come and explain remaining procedure.

ME : Ok

Lady Officer(Mexican) : Brought the resume which I submitted last year whatever I submitted at calgary consulate.

Me: I was shocked and told her I have the updated resume.

Lady : Ok give it to me and please provide your employer contact name, number and email

Me : Provided.

At this movement I was thinking that VO said only 24 hrs, so I planned to stay one more day at Salvador Hotel and next day went to consulate at the consulate I spoke with the security people they checked inside and let me allow to talk to the same VO.

VO: Are you still here?

Me: Yes, you told me that it will take 24 hrs that's why I am here

VO: Oh no, I just said 24 hrs, I sent your case to Washington and it will take some time. You can go to USA until you receive the update.

Me: Same question I asked him again, you cancelled my existing Valid visa, do they  allow me?

VO : Repeated same thing like show them approved I-797 and 221G

Me: Ok Officer, I will go now.

Me: I vacated the motel and went to border

Border Officer: show me your visa

ME: I showed the cancelled visa and said whatever I discussed with VO

Officer: He took me into the room and made me to sit almost 3 hrs, after 3 hrs sir without cancelled visa we would have allowed you but we cannot allow you with this.

Me: I requested him with the same details again but he said no. I went back and called Salvador to pick me up back

Salvador: Arranged his assistant to pick me up.

Next day I went to consulate to discuss this at 10 AM, security people asked me to wait some time, after some time they took my passport and checked with VO, came back with the good news sir your visa is approved but print is not ready please come back at 3 PM to pickup the passport.

I was so happy and left from there to hotel.

I went to consulate to pick up passport at 3 pm and returned USA

at POE they made us to wait for 3 hrs and asked some questions related to employer address, salary and employer name.

Archived