I-94 validity and CBP i94 details mismatch

forum6543

Hello

I have two questions related to I-94

1. i recently got H1B Ext until 2019. i want to make sure that bottom part of i797 is the latest i-94 and the date mentioned in there is the expiry date of I94.

2. When i checked through CBP website by putting my info to retreive i94, the number  matches with new i94 but it doesnt show the updated date(sept 2019). also my departure record has only 2015 entries , i donot see my previous departures and arrivals older the 2015. should i request for correction?

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply. It is IAD poe, My h1 got extended with validity until 2019, i have received i94 also.

i was wondering if there is any option for online request to change the details in departure record. i want to know if this is very common and also want to know if this needs immediate attention?

8 hours ago, srinivas_258 said:

Very first thing dont go to cbp ofc by urself ....please provide me all details first... which port of entry did u go and how many years you have valid visa..... talk to your company lawyer or some one from murthy experts..... email them, dont be scared....

I have Valid I94 which is attached to i797. It is valid until sept 2019. Iam i considered out of status if the online version of i94 has a date that is passed? 

Archived