H1B visa question about change in Jobs

phany123

Hi,

I worked for Client X in EVVC model for 5 years and got H1 extension till 2018. Last year I moved to client Y. There was no need for H1 amendment as both the clients were not far from each other. So my employer applied for new LCA and I started working there. I moved back to the Client X a week ago after working for 1 year with Client Y. My employer did not file new LCA as the old LCA was still valid till 2018. I'm having visa interview in 2 months in India. If the VO asks "from how long I've been with this client (client X)", should I say 6 years ignoring the fact that I worked for Client Y ? or should I explain VO the whole story that I recently joined back the Client X? Please suggest. Thank you.

On August 31, 2016 at 10:58 PM, phany123 said:

Hi,

I worked for Client X in EVVC model for 5 years and got H1 extension till 2018. Last year I moved to client Y. There was no need for H1 amendment as both the clients were not far from each other. So my employer applied for new LCA and I started working there. I moved back to the Client X a week ago after working for 1 year with Client Y. My employer did not file new LCA as the old LCA was still valid till 2018. I'm having visa interview in 2 months in India. If the VO asks "from how long I've been with this client (client X)", should I say 6 years ignoring the fact that I worked for Client Y ? or should I explain VO the whole story that I recently joined back the Client X? Please suggest. Thank you.

Always truth . U didn't do anything illegal . Don't create problems for ur self unnecessarily and for god sake don't ask silly questions and waste ur time and others time 

Archived