Do I need to get my VISA Stamped if I change my employer?

srishree2001

I have my passport stamped till 14th June, 2017 with employer 'A'. I have transferred my H1 to employer 'B'. My petition has been approved till 1st July, 2017. My I-94 expiration is 14th June, 2017. Can I travel to India and be back with my wife who is on H4, with our passports stamped with employer 'A's details on the passport?

Yes u can come back with out another stamping . U can show the current valid stamping of company A

That has to be together with a copy of the new H1 approval notice from the new.employer. Without the approval notice, it would be immigration fraud (because it would imply continuing to work for the old employer.)
On August 31, 2016 at 11:56 PM, JoeF said:
On August 31, 2016 at 1:14 PM, premkalyan521 said:

Yes u can come back with out another stamping . U can show the current valid stamping of company A

That has to be together with a copy of the new H1 approval notice from the new.employer. Without the approval notice, it would be immigration fraud (because it would imply continuing to work for the old employer.)

That's is Wht I meant , I do have a fair understanding of how things work. I hate to reply the same answer over and over so I had to put my answer in short . 

Archived