Transferring Asap

Naveen33

Hello sir .

I recently transferred from public university to private university on the initial stage without attending any courses.when I came to private university and observed everything I'm not satisfied with this university.now I'm planning to go to the same university where I came from. Is it going to be a problem in future for opt and h1. I didn't attend to any classes till now.please reply as soon as possible.waiting to take decision

Hello sir .

I recently transferred from public university to private university on the initial stage without attending any courses.when I came to private university and observed everything I'm not satisfied with this university.now I'm planning to go to the same university where I came from. Is it going to be a problem in future for opt and h1. I didn't attend to any classes till now.please reply as soon as possible.waiting to take decision

Contact your public university's DSO.

Hi, 

I am currently on F-1 visa and applied for H-4 COS. I was not attending the college for the quarter while I applied the change of status. I got the receipt number after 2 weeks from the date I applied. Its been a month now from the date I applied, I have to start college for the next quarter which I can't as I cannot afford the current tuition fees. If I don't pay the tuition My account will be put on hold. My question is:

Can I stay in US with the receipt number and without attending the school.

Will their be any problem in my COS if I do so. 

Please need help on this. 

Thank you.

If your spouse is on H1, there should be enough money for tuition. People on H1 earn more than the average American, and Americans manage to pay college tuition.

A pending COS to H4 keeps you legal.

Most of the american families can't effort the tuition fee, hence they go for bank loan and experts predict that college loan bubble gonna burst pretty soon, this clear shows how bad the situation is.

Most of the american families can't effort the tuition fee, hence they go for bank loan and experts predict that college loan bubble gonna burst pretty soon, this clear shows how bad the situation is.

Student loans are not normal bank loans.

And it depends on a lot of different things. People with a degree in English Literature, for example, have a hard time finding a job. But in technical fields, getting a job and paying back student loans generally isn't a problem.

And btw, the people who can't get a job are also way more likely to be against the H1...

Archived