L1B Individual RFE Questions

super123

Thanks for providng the forum to discuss about Visa.

I got RFE with below questions, I have been asked to provide the evidence for them. Could you please advice me to answer the below items.

Beneficiary’s Position Abroad

1. State the minimum time required to obtain this knowledge, including training and actual experience accrued after the completion of training;
  2. Indicate why others have not acquired this special or advanced knowledge.
  3. Explain and provide evidence to show why someone else in this field cannot perform these duties
  4. How Mr. X's training is uncommonly found in the industry and why another employee is not able to obtain this training.
  5. Submit additional documentary evidence to support the claims made in the letter and to show the knowledge involved in performing Mr. X's duties is special and/or advanced

Beneficiary’s Specialized Knowledge:

1. A description of Mr. X’s knowledge or expertise and an explanation of why it is specialized;
  2. Evidence of the impact, if any, the transfer of the individual would have on the petitioning organization’s US operations;
  3. Evidence that the alien is qualified to contribute to the US operation’s knowledge of foreign operating conditions as a result of knowledge not generally found in the petitioning organization’s US operations;

Specialized Knowledge position in the United States:

1. how the knowledge involved in the position of your equipment, system, product technique, or service is “special,” and how it is applied in the international marketplace, or how the knowledge is advanced.

How about contacting your attorney? He knows more than any one about your case.

Thanks for the response. You are correct. Attorney knows better than others, here they have asked me to provide the info. It seems these are generally asked questions, please share your opinion. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for providng the forum to discuss about Visa.

I got RFE with below questions, I have been asked to provide the evidence for them. Could you please advice me to answer the below items.

Beneficiary’s Position Abroad

1. State the minimum time required to obtain this knowledge, including training and actual experience accrued after the completion of training;
  2. Indicate why others have not acquired this special or advanced knowledge.
  3. Explain and provide evidence to show why someone else in this field cannot perform these duties
  4. How Mr. X's training is uncommonly found in the industry and why another employee is not able to obtain this training.
  5. Submit additional documentary evidence to support the claims made in the letter and to show the knowledge involved in performing Mr. X's duties is special and/or advanced

Beneficiary’s Specialized Knowledge:

1. A description of Mr. X’s knowledge or expertise and an explanation of why it is specialized;
  2. Evidence of the impact, if any, the transfer of the individual would have on the petitioning organization’s US operations;
  3. Evidence that the alien is qualified to contribute to the US operation’s knowledge of foreign operating conditions as a result of knowledge not generally found in the petitioning organization’s US operations;

Specialized Knowledge position in the United States:

1. how the knowledge involved in the position of your equipment, system, product technique, or service is “special,” and how it is applied in the international marketplace, or how the knowledge is advanced.

Could you please move this topic under "RFE" section. Thanks

Thanks for the response. You are correct. Attorney knows better than others, here they have asked me to provide the info. It seems these are generally asked questions, please share your opinion. Thanks in advance.

Dude, you're not understanding the situation. No one can give you the solution for your RFE, ONLY your employer and attorney has the solution. No one on this forum doesn't know about your BG and job you applied for except your attorney and employer.

Archived