Successfull H1B Stamping in Matamoros

magickid

Guys, 

First of all thanks for this forum, all the visa experiences were very helpful.

Guess its my turn to return the favor so here my experience

I had my visa appointment earlier this week and its a 2 day process, day-1 just photographs and fingerprints and day 2 actual stamping. 

I strongly suggest to go thru any company rather than going by yourself because matamoros is not safe and crime rate is very high.

Salvador is very helpful and he takes care of all the logistics. I went with him and his services are very good.

OK here are questions asked on the Interview

1) Do you have any Dependents ?

2) How long have you been on H-1b visa ?

3) How Long have you been with present company ?

4) Did your company sponsor Green card and what stage ?

5) She explained about rights we have for non Immigrant visa and finally said my visa is approved. 

There were around 8-10 guys who attended the Visa Interview and every body got their visas. Crossing the border and  Getting back to USA was not easy as we need fresh I-94 and there was a huge line in front of us and it took around 4 hrs for us to get back to USA overall the experience was good. 

Hope this helps..

I heard huge lines are for mexicans with US passports (immigrants) or something and for non-immigrants like us there is different line and it doesn't take much time. Not sure if this is true.

Guys, 

First of all thanks for this forum, all the visa experiences were very helpful.

Guess its my turn to return the favor so here my experience

I had my visa appointment earlier this week and its a 2 day process, day-1 just photographs and fingerprints and day 2 actual stamping. 

I strongly suggest to go thru any company rather than going by yourself because matamoros is not safe and crime rate is very high.

Salvador is very helpful and he takes care of all the logistics. I went with him and his services are very good.

OK here are questions asked on the Interview

1) Do you have any Dependents ?

2) How long have you been on H-1b visa ?

3) How Long have you been with present company ?

4) Did your company sponsor Green card and what stage ?

5) She explained about rights we have for non Immigrant visa and finally said my visa is approved. 

There were around 8-10 guys who attended the Visa Interview and every body got their visas. Crossing the border and  Getting back to USA was not easy as we need fresh I-94 and there was a huge line in front of us and it took around 4 hrs for us to get back to USA overall the experience was good. 

Hope this helps..

did u get passport at 3 PM? and what was the time u got I-94 at border in brownsville? plz let us know did u drive or fly?

Yes the passport was given at 3pm. There was delay at the I-94 counter. Drive or fly depends on your options. You can get to brownsville ,depending on the budget and timings. There was no separate lines at both the consulate or i-94. The whole process is pretty smooth, when using Salvador services. You just need to plan and cordinate with Salvador. 

Archived