Green Card impact due to H1b rejection

Hi,

I am currently in US on L1B since Dec 2013 (with the exception of a 17 day trip to India in Mar 2016) and now my employer is looking to initiate my Green Card application. I am unaware about a few points and concerned whether any of those will impact the Green Card process or the outcome in my case.

1. I do not have I797 for my previous L1 from an earlier employer back in 2007. I was in US for 6 months in the latter part of 2007, then went back to India for 1 month and came back to US to stay for another 6 months. Is this a showstopper?
  2. In 2014 a company offered me a job and filed for H1b for me but it was rejected. Despite me asking several times, the employer never clarified any reason given by USCIS for the rejection. Is this a showstopper? Is there anything that I can or should do now in preparation for the Green Card application? The same employer filed for H1b for me again in 2015 but withdrew before a decision was taken on the application as both of us decided to not pursue it any further. 
  3. My sibling has a case pending in court in India and I am not a party in the case. How does this impact my Green Card application?

Thanks in advance for your help on clarifying the above points.

Archived