H4 EAD + H1B Transfer + I140 Approval - Best Case Scenario

Hi

My husband got his I140 approved from company A and I have applied for my H4 EAD, its 1 month now. He got his extension on his H1B through I140. My husband is planning to join Company B, and planning to do in premium
I am not sure about below circumstances, Please help me with them:

1) My petition is still pending, Will I get in to some trouble of getting H4 EAD if he joins company B in mean time, as he has his approved I140 from Company A and he is doing his H1B transfer?

2) In case H4EAD petition gets approved and after that my husband switch from Company A to company B, Can I still work?

3) Is it possible to transfer I-140 from Company A to B

4) Is it possible to get I 797A and I140 approval copies from company A

5) In case my husband company ''Company A" withdraws his I140, will he able to work on H1B ( this is H1B extension for 2 years on the basis of I140) for company B?

Thanks

1. No. His approved I-140 and H1 status with any employer give you the H4 status and EAD.

2. Yes.

3. No. B would need to start from scratch though the PD could be retained.

4. Your spouse should have the approved H1 petition copy from his current employer. As regards I-140 they may or may not grant his request for a copy and maybe FOIA can provide a copy.

5. Yes, if the H1 approval was before I-140 revocation.

In an ever changing environment, feel free to discuss your issues with a Lawyer.

Archived