140/485 Concurrent Filing - After 15 days , no receive notice :(

buiquh

I am in EB3 rest of world.

Sent in the package in JUNE 6 and USPS tracking number showed delivered on the next day.

It had been a almost 2 weeks and we still not receive any kind  of notification.

However, my lawyer said he used the old version of I-140 so the case may be reject and sending back to him.

We filled out I 140 using the latest form but I don't know where is the package that we sent in to USCIS in the first place. 

Is it going to be sent back even that will they notify us when they sending it back ?

I use my personal check to pay for I-485 fee and the check is not cashed. Will they cash I-485 check when review I-140 since  I applying concurrent with I-140 premium?

Please give me some info/ advise 

Thanks

I am from Vietnam (ROW)

lawyer filled both I 140 (PP) and I485 at the same time with the original approved labor certificate and sending to NBS.

It got to USCIS on June 7 which is 15 days ago.

I write the check for I485 the rest was paid by employer. My check is not cashed and we still have not heard anything back even receipt number is not received.

Thanks

Thanks pontevecchio

My lawyer already filled out a new form in case  the package got returned.

However we have not received any notice from USCIS. So we don't know if they rejected it or they still processing it.

It had been 16 days since the package got delivered. 

Is there any thing we can do to check the case status ? If they return the package I guess I can't keep the PD which is 16 days ago correct?

Thanks again.

20 days already and still no reply from USCIS. I am worry that my package got misplace by USCIS.

Is there any way that I can tell me lawyer to do to check on my application? I applied premium which mean I should have the result 5 days ago :(.

Please let me know.

I emailed him last week Friday on the 15 days. He said be patient. 

He always told me "be patient".... when applied for H1B and when every one has the result from the lottery he still told me "be patient"  .

I really want to "be patient" but it is already passed the 20 days and still no receipt/ result.

Yes. The lawyer should be able to get information as it was Premium Processing. If he is not worried there would seem to be no major issues. Let us know.

Hi pontevecchio,

I was asking my manager to check if I 140 check got cashed since the company write that check but he said he not sure how he can request for that. 

Do you know if I485 check will be cashed at the time the reviewing I 140 (premium process) ? 

I write the check for I 485 so I can check my I 485 check. However, It is not cashed. I am not sure will they cashed I 140 and I 485 check at the same time? Or they will cahed I 1485 check later on ?

thanks

Archived